We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cerritos small mall

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,969 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
Cerritos small mall

How many stores are there?

Any ATM?

ottawa,ontario
Level Contributor
137 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cerritos small mall

We were there on Thurs & did not notice any ATM's but we weren't looking for any either. At the plaza there are 3 restaurants, a coffee shop, spa with mani,pedi & massages as well as 1 or 2 stores.

Saskatoon, Sk.
Level Contributor
298 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cerritos small mall

No ATM. The restaurant "the last drop" is good for pizza or a burger. They also have very good tequila. The $20 50minute massage was good next door. The coffee at "looney bean" is very good also.

BC Okanagan
Level Contributor
3,045 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cerritos small mall

No ATM when we were there last Spring. But a great little area, we loved it. I cannot picture where the closest ATM is. We just always grab cash at the ATMs at the Mega when we are getting groceries.

Ontario
Level Contributor
3,007 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cerritos small mall

We go up there regularly.

Memory might fail me, and probably will, but there's a small general store at the end next to the trailer park, then there's Kirkito's of "small" breakfast and lunch fame, Looney Beans of general fame, the Last Drop of sports bar and burger fame, Roy's which is very popular, and Kharma Kitchen, which specializes in a variety of Eastern dishes, and is as good as Zab Thai. Hope I haven't misrepresented any of them. it's a fine selection of eateries up there.

Somewhere in there is the massage place.

One thing I noticed is that for the first time I remember, the mall is chock full. Unfortunately the stretch of businesses beyond the eateries are all selling much the same stuff, so the variety and selection is distinctly thin.

No ATM that I saw.....I was going to suggest that the RIU which is everything to some people would have one, but then I realized that as they try to keep you inside, you don't need the pesos, and even if they had one, they wouldn't let an outsider in! Sorry off-topic.....

Mazatlán
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Cerritos small mall

The Loonie Bean used to have an ATM. It was one of the expensive independet kind that charge high fees. I haven't been there for a while, though.

Mazatlan, Mexico
Level Contributor
755 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cerritos small mall

Im thinking the nearest ATM might be at the Ricos/Pemex store. Not positive though.

Arkansas
Level Contributor
590 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cerritos small mall

The mall is so cute and CLEAN. The rest. good but no ATM that we know of. There is one right by Pueblo Bonito Maz. on the street. Many use it as well aas locals.

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,969 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cerritos small mall

wow. thanks so much everyone for Great Info.

I read a review, someone mentioned an Eatery that was Very good (had no electricity, Was better food than the one that had electricity.. Sound correct?

Ontario
Level Contributor
3,007 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cerritos small mall

You've lost me there! There are a couple or more of the original restaurants at the end of the road past the mall overlooking the small fishing beach that might have been the subject of the review you read. It is possible they have no electricity....I don't know....but we have eaten down there and they are just fine. Quite the experience......

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,969 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cerritos small mall

ah ha... that must be it. Older places., I'll have to check them out.