We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Torres Mazatlan Vacation Internationale Owners question

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
oregon
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Torres Mazatlan Vacation Internationale Owners question

When we stayed at PV's Vallarta Torre we checked in with a credit card and they gave us cards with our room number to charge everything from the restaurant and bar to our room. At the end of our stay everything just went on to our credit card. I'm wondering if it's the same at Torres Mazatlan? Thanks in advance!

Roseburg. Oregon
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Torres Mazatlan Vacation Internationale Owners question

Yes. Works the same way at Torres as it does at VT. Plus, the food is a lot better at Torres too.

oregon
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Torres Mazatlan Vacation Internationale Owners question

oh good! Now I just have to watch my husband ordering buckets of Pacifico! lol

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
429 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Torres Mazatlan Vacation Internationale Owners question

BigIsland :)

You actually do have a choice at the end of the trip. You can choose to pay in cash if you so desire instead of the cc. No problem, just ask. I prefer to have the charge done as it delays all of the pain I will suffer when I arrive home looking at the empty bank account!

Enjoy the restaurant there. It is always a treat to actually have great food on site

Some of the most tender and tasty filet beef I've had during my travels.

Don't for get to leave enough room for some of the table side specialty coffees. - YUM!.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
429 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Torres Mazatlan Vacation Internationale Owners question

Hi--forgot to ad..you had sent me a PM a while back about the Penthouse pic's for Torres in PV..Just got back last month - loved it,

They had just done a complete interior reno. Beautiful :)

J

oregon
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Torres Mazatlan Vacation Internationale Owners question

We use our credit card as much as possible for the frequent flyer miles. I have the money for the trip put away so can pay it off when we get home. I remember them giving us the choice at PV too.

I really like the Mexico resorts since they have restaurants & bar on sites, unlike all the other VI properties. I'm looking forward to sitting at the pool ordering margaritas! Unfortunately I'm not a coffee drinker, unless it Kahalua. lol

6. Re: Torres Mazatlan Vacation Internationale Owners question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 23:18