We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather this week-AUG 2

SEATTLE
Level Contributor
15 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Weather this week-AUG 2

Has it really been thunderstorm/rain? Sure miss the web-cam at Mazatlan Inn!!!

Mazatlán
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
3,811 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather this week-AUG 2

Not during the days.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
808 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather this week-AUG 2

Usually at night as Mazzi indicated. Last summer visits (3) I've made were almost ALL sunny days with some rain at night, just a little on a day (or two) during my stay; brief rain at that. :) Hope to catch a good night thunderstorm soon....not too violent of course, wouldn't wish for problems around Maz.

Mazatlan, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
3,713 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather this week-AUG 2

We had a great storm the other morning (Sat. Sun.?) about 4 a.m. TONS of rain (Flooded some areas and that is not good) and enough lightening that for about a half hour you could read a paper with no lights on. Really! It was that continuous. My pool overflowed (No problem though) and the water was , and still is, cool and refreshing.

SEATTLE
Level Contributor
15 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather this week-AUG 2

Well, thanks everyone. Rain or Shine it's better to be barefoot in the rain than wearing waterproof boots! Thx!

Mazatlan
Level Contributor
1,743 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather this week-AUG 2

We're having a big storm right now. Lots of rain, thunder & lightening. It started about 7am and is still going strong here in Centro. Looks like it might continue for another couple hours. Going to be tough to get around centro for the next few hours due to the flooding.

I'm glad this didn't happen yesterday when the cruise ship was in town.

Mazatlan
Level Contributor
1,743 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather this week-AUG 2

Cloudy and rainy (in the early morning hours) most of the day here in Centro. Believe it or not, it's really nice to have the cooler weather for a change.

Waves are over 4 meters at Olas Altas. Surf breaking above the sea wall. Really fun to watch.

7. Re: Weather this week-AUG 2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2012, 03:16