We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safety

Chicago,il
Level Contributor
254 posts
Save Topic
Safety

Is it safe in mazarlan ? What weather to expect in first part of November? Thanks

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,603 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Safety

1. As safe as in Chicago. 2. Beautiful weather in November.

Carson City, Nevada
Level Contributor
3,970 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Safety

November is some of the best weather you will find in Mazatlan all year. Days in the eighties and nights in the seventies. The ocean is still quite warm also if you're so inclined. No rain either, just sun,sun and more sun!

washington state
Level Contributor
13 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Safety

The weather is the best very warm days, cool evenings. wonderful time to enjoy the beach and the many attractions. Safety, I believe you safe, just be smart, you are in a large city, use your common sense, act like you would at home. I take my grandchildren there, yes all 4 of them, we have a blast. We go to old town, the golden zone, but mostly love the central historical district. Come enjoy and have fun

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
808 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Safety

Early November 'might' still be rather humid, but generally it is very comfortable; varies from year to year. The heat will be less, so it shouldn't matter anyway. Like many others, I find November to be easily the BEST month in Mazatlan. The only real problem is the lack of clouds, but that is often only later in the month, because it takes away a bit from gorgeous sunsets. Sun? Yep, plenty. Things are still nice and geen from the summer rains, too, so it's great. :) Only wish I could say I'll be there...but then again who knows...

5. Re: Safety

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 October 2011, 21:25
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
808 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Safety

Good grief, what a statement.....I have no doubt but that for the average tourist Mazatlan is many times safer than Chicago.....

Mazatlan, Mexico
Level Contributor
755 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Safety

Great weather in November!! Don't go looking for trouble.....and you will be just fine! Just like Chicago. Come on down and have fun!

8. Re: Safety

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 September 2011, 14:05
Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,603 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Safety

Mazhelp--I don't usually respond to "trollers" statements, but its obvious you haven't been to parts of Chicago recently.

10. Re: Safety

Removed on: 23 September 2011, 20:05