We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lety's new look.....wahoo!!!

Sunriver, Oregon
Level Contributor
306 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Lety's new look.....wahoo!!!

If you haven't had a chance to see what Felipe has done out there, go to Lety's Restaurant Facebook page....great pictures...I think I need to go back and inspect the new additions.

Canada
Level Contributor
596 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lety's new look.....wahoo!!!

I went to the page on Facebook it looks good! I will have to go when I am there in January! I miss Lety but I am glad the restaurant is doing okay! 22 days and I am back in paradise!

usa
Level Contributor
206 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Lety's new look.....wahoo!!!

Hi srlizzy,

Yes we saw it the other day, it looks good with the new sign up high so it can be seen a long way off. As this is our “home away from home” we keep in touch with the family as you do. Talked to David the other day on face book, he is on a cargo ship headed south, he likes working on the ship better than working in the restaurant, ha ha. For us, and in my option, Lety’s is one of the three best places on the island to eat. Thanks for posting this. Mr. 2Day

Reedsport, Oregon
Level Contributor
409 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lety's new look.....wahoo!!!

HI, Im glad to hear you are in beautiful Mazatlan for the holidays. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

From-

Power shoppers (at Macys door busters in the middle of the night)

usa
Level Contributor
206 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Lety's new look.....wahoo!!!

Hi, RDABGA, yes I remember you. The problem is I saw it on facebook not in real life, truly wish we were there but not this year. Thanks for the shout though. Mr. 2Day

Carson City, Nevada
Level Contributor
3,970 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lety's new look.....wahoo!!!

Here's hoping that Letys hangs in there during thse lean times.

6. Re: Lety's new look.....wahoo!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 December 2012, 10:16