We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beer at El Cid

Victoria, BC
Level Contributor
657 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Beer at El Cid

I am being asked to ask what type of beer is served at El Cid. We are on the regular AI plan. Secondly is it all on tap, or do they serve bottled beer?

Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beer at El Cid

Regular AI is draft served in plastic cups. For bottled beer in buckets you have to have Elite or pay for it.

Victoria, BC
Level Contributor
657 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beer at El Cid

Do you know what kind of beer they serve?

Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beer at El Cid

The draft beer...no I don't but it's probably Pacifico or one of it's other brands.

The bottled beer I've seen is called Pacifico and I think Corona. Lots of other kinds are in cans. Tecate, Dos Equis, and others but I can't remember the names. I only really noticed Pacifico and Corona because they look familiar.

I see lot's of people drinking Pacifico and my Husband swears it's the best beer. I had it once when I was going for a walk and was dying of thirst. I went into Arre Lulus and it was LESS MONEY than water so I guzzled a whole bottle in ten seconds.

Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beer at El Cid

Kylasu...PM alert.

Waukesha, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
830 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Beer at El Cid

Your husband is a smart man!! I drank Pacifico Lite at the Venado's games. Always been a Pacifico fan but the lite was very good too.

Lake Minnewawa, mn
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Beer at El Cid

Cerveza, no matter what brand, will not be served in glass on the beach or any pool area.

This is just common sense.

Hopefully no one is so stupid as to bring glass near the beach or pool.

Love Pacifico!

Victoria, BC
Level Contributor
657 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beer at El Cid

Thanks Everyone!!! I will pass on the info. Cheers!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
71 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Beer at El Cid

Not true! We had buckets of 6 or 8 Corona bottles delivered to us on the beach at the El Cid.

Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Beer at El Cid

Thanks Beab66,

I've also had coffee in a porcelain glass cup delivered to me on the beach. I have no idea what that other poster is talking about.

10. Re: Beer at El Cid

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 29 March 2015, 15:29