We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PBEB AI package

Parker, Colorado
7 posts
Save Topic
PBEB AI package

We are owners at PBEB and will there 4/14 - 4/21. We have received an email from PBEB offering the AI for $66 pp but have read about the onsite AI 'offer' for ~$45 pp. Does anyone know if the offer is still being offered and if it's good for owners or just non-owners? Thanks.

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
44 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PBEB AI package

We are staying there as well, in 3 days to be exact :-)

We are not owners but have booked through RCI. I called the hotel number I was given and purchased our AI that way. I paid $75pp/ adult buy 6 days get the 7th free. That was on Jan.30/12. Works out to be $64/day.

I have heard that they do offer 40% off the AI fee if you attend a timeshare presentation. I also would like to know if that is still being offered.

Where did you read about $45/day?

We are open to sit through 90min presentation for 40% off AI. Not sure if we can get that deal as we already paid.....

I do know this, I can hardly wait to go!!!!!

Wisconsin,Michigan...
Level Contributor
1,659 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PBEB AI package

Did this last year, as we are owners also. Went to the presentation and got the AI for $ 40.00 per person per day...Lav girl my guess is that if you attend the timeshare show, your bill would be adjusted to the new rate.

With the AI you can also dine at PBM in town.

Just remember to say NO,

Watch out for the birds while dining outside they are ferocious.

Seattle
Level Contributor
460 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: PBEB AI package

They are offering AI at pbmz and pbeb for $43 if you attend a presentation. $67 for owners otherwise. Waiter said not many are using the AI plan.

Parker, Colorado
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: PBEB AI package

Thanks all. Nice to know we may be able to take advantage of the AI plan.

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
44 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: PBEB AI package

I would sit through a TS presentation for those kind of savings especially since I have heard it is one of the lower pressure ones! Extra $ in our pocket with 2 kids works out just fine for me :)

Madison Lake...
Level Contributor
248 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: PBEB AI package

We are owners at PBEB and as owners you do not sit through a timeshare presentation but an owners lunch where you only get a $50 voucher for the spa and 40% off activities. We prepurchase the AI and got it for $66/pp/day Buy 6 days get the 7th day free. If you are owners elsewhere say PB Sunset/Rose or anyother timeshare of course PBEB wants you to do there presentation and will give the better AI deal, however, I am pretty sure they do not give those great AI deals to PBEB owners (sadly, they already have you, no need to give you anything else). If this is NOT true, please post back and let me know. Thanks!

Wisconsin,Michigan...
Level Contributor
1,659 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: PBEB AI package

gkelm, you are correct. Previously I meant to say we were PB Sunset owners that is why we got the AI discount. PBEB owners DO NOT get that type of discount.

Parker, Colorado
7 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: PBEB AI package

Humm, Latest info puts a kink in the plan. We are owners at both PBEB and PBSB, but have never been to PBEB (bought on the secondary market, site unseen). I guess they (TS desk) know whether or not you are owners and get the TS presentation or Owner's Lunch. I might *forget* to mention our status, but won't lie to them if asked.

Thanks for the clarification, we'll go with the thought that we won't get the deal.

Madison Lake...
Level Contributor
248 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: PBEB AI package

The deal at $66/pp/day and getting the 7th day free is a really good deal! Drinks by the pool are about $8 Bucks less for beers and the food at the pool is off of a menu so very good selection and quality! Between the theme nights and the 3 restaurants, the food is excellent and worth the $66. We are not AI people and we are sad to say we did surcome to that this year and may do it again because of the quality and price, sad because the restaurants in town are suffering. We went to PB Sunset in Feb and LOVED it, and we can go to the timeshare presentation there for the great AI price! I don't know how firm they hold there AI prices when you get there, my guess is they do and the prepurchase is the prepurchase deal only. You have to make that like 24-48 hours in advanced of arrival too. Enjoy Maz!

Texas
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: PBEB AI package

Yes, if you are a owner at PBEB all you get is an owners luncheon, no AI discount. We just booked for next June and got a special AI rate of buy 7 nights and pay for 5 nights. $59 per night, not bad