We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dental work in mexico -any new posts

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kimberley, Canada
4 posts
Save Topic
dental work in mexico -any new posts

Just reading the posts about Dental work in Mexico. All the posts are older anyone have any recent experiences ?

Mazatlan, Mexico
Level Contributor
755 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: dental work in mexico -any new posts

Yes we spend alot of time in Mazatlan. Unfortunately I don't have the dentists name as I leave it in the condo. I think she is just off the main drag by the McDonalds just past the golden zone. One block in......its a residential area. I will see if my husband remembers her name.

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
110 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: dental work in mexico -any new posts

I just got back from Puerto Vallarta. I had and upper and lower partial made, a new crown, and my lower bottom teeth filled in with a resin type stuff. Beautiful work done....Dentoamerica. If you google it, it comes up. The dentists are all really professional and do good work. they do everything from root canals to crowns, general dentistry, implants, plates bridges. The office is run by a Canadian guy....and he is very fluent in spanish.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to send me an email thru trip advisor....I will answer any question or concerns...I was sitting on a plane coming home, and my seat mate was raving about this dental clinic on the way to Mezgales outside puerto vallarta. It was the same place!

The beauty of Puerto Vallarta is that you get a great vacation as well. I had a great time .

Edited: 29 November 2012, 02:35
Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
110 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: dental work in mexico -any new posts

I forgot the most important part of my dental holiday in Puerto Vallarta...It cost a fraction of what it would cost at home and the work is just as good if not better!

J-W
Illinois
Level Contributor
1,233 posts
1,052 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: dental work in mexico -any new posts

I went to Dr. Paty. I can not remember her last name. But if you email her she will get back with you, quote you a price and set up date and time. Here email address is patydds@yahoo.com.mx

She is located by the Fish Market restaurant which is close to the El Cid Marina and the Pubelo Bonito Mazatlan. Most of her work is with Americans and Canadians.

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
40 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: dental work in mexico -any new posts

There are a lot of negative comments about Dental Standards in Mexico, generated by the Dental industry in Canada and the USA. Before taking any serious view of these, it would be wise to find out who or where these comments originated. It has been my experience that the worst Dental practitioners are Canadian. Not only in quality of work, but in overpricing too. Believe me, it will cost you lots more in Canada than the USA. Yes their hygiene standards are 2nd to none, as they are closely monitored, but the pricing is outrageous and the standard of work is shoddy. I’d take a good Mexican Dentist any day.

usa
3 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: dental work in mexico -any new posts

I know lots of people who get dental work done. In the last year my husband got his teeth cleaned and cavities filled. A few friends come down and get their teeth cleaned. A friend that lives there just got a whole new [url=http://www.sportingsmiles.com/custom-professional-football-fangs-mouth-guard-mouthguard-mma.html]mouthguard with fangs[/url]

construction.....not sure what you would call that. All good experiences.

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
110 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: dental work in mexico -any new posts

I went to Pv Mx and had work done at Dentoamerica in Puerto Vallarta last Nov. I went in to a dentist here to get a checkup this month. I had said up front that I had work done in Mexico. the Canadian dentist was cool....he inspected the resin teeth in the bottom, and said the dentist had done a great job. He had no complaints around any of the work done.....I had forgot to get my teeth cleaned, so I am getting that done next here in BC

18. Re: dental work in mexico -any new posts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2014, 06:21