We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

timeshare tours that are worth the time

Puyallup, Washington
Level Contributor
18 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
timeshare tours that are worth the time

Looking for recomendations of timeshare tours that are worth the time. I hear some pay up to $350.00 in cash + some! We are on a budget when we go in Oct. and would love some input. Thanks!

edmonton
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: timeshare tours that are worth the time

Stay away from timeshare tours if you only want the gift. They will put a lot of pressure and make you feel bad until you buy.

Yvon

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,539 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: timeshare tours that are worth the time

I don't know of a single time share tour that is worth the time.

3. Re: timeshare tours that are worth the time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2006, 17:17
Quilcene, Washington
Level Contributor
4,066 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: timeshare tours that are worth the time

The timeshares in Maz pay $100-$250 depending on the resort & the time of year. Many of the folks trying to get you to attend will offer over priced tours, tequilla, blankets, ect. My motto is show me the money. Oct will be a month without alot of tourists so the price will be a little higher. Some are quite easy & you'll be done in 90 mins or less, others will take at least three hours. The higher the price they pay the harder they try to sell you. The last resort is to try to insult you hoping to make you get up & leave, freeing them from their obligation to pay you. We usually go on one or two every trip gives us extra spending money & has become a challenge to see how fast we can collect the booty & get back on our vacation.

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
566 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: timeshare tours that are worth the time

I would rather have all my teeth knocked out than go to a timeshare presentation!!!! NOTHING is worth going! NOTHING! Take my advice and avoid the timesharks at all costs!!! If you do you will be so sorry & waste a whole day of your vacation!!!

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,539 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: timeshare tours that are worth the time

Not to mention that you have to squeeze the offered gifts from them and the rest of the day is ruined because you're so P.O.d. And yes, Falconroger, thats how I REALLY feel.

Mazatlan, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
3,662 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: timeshare tours that are worth the time

No argument from me. I agree 100% Chuck.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: timeshare tours that are worth the time

Seems like you two boys have a history.

canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: timeshare tours that are worth the time

If your on a budget...may babysit at night or cut lawns..you will be better off ...you will waste 2 or 3 hours of your life you will never get back..and you will not be a happy person ..when you could have been doing something else...ITS NOT WORTH IT...

ek
San Carlos, Ca.
Level Contributor
873 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: timeshare tours that are worth the time

Why would you spend $300-$400.00 on airfare + the cost of a hotel and then spend half of one of your precious vacation days, being ground into the dirt to buy a timeshare. The "prize" of an overpriced tour or even money that you have to spend AT the timeshare hotel is definately not worth it. Beer is cheap here, so is food if you go off the beaten track. Save your time and sanity and spend your time kicking back on the beach with a cold one.