We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great time

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Level Contributor
226 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Great time

We just got back from a week in Mazatlan and stayed at La Siesta Suites. Great location in old town and right on the malecon. We were there for carnival so it was a real party. From our deck we had the most magnificant fire works show I have ever seen and the third parade passed right under out deck. I found Mazatlan to be a very interesting place with no shortage of things to do. Willing to try and answer any questions. Wendy

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2,751 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great time

Thanks for posting. Happy to hear you had an enjoyable time!

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,465 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great time

Did you get any sleep during the nights?

Seward,Alaska
Destination Expert
for Seward
Level Contributor
3,320 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great time

I love the La Siesta hotel and what a perfect spot to watch everything! Do you mind if I ask what they charged you during Carnaval and how far ahead did you book? I'm glad you had a great time.

Canada
Level Contributor
226 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Great time

I will admit those huge band stands that play until 3am were loud but with the sliding door firmly shut it was just fine. Yes you could still hear them but by that time a person is tired and can sleep through anything. There is action from early morning to night so you are busy.

J-W
Illinois
Level Contributor
1,231 posts
1,052 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Great time

We were in Mazatlan last year for Carnival and it was really fun. Hope to return during that same time period in the next few years. So happy that you had a great time.

6. Re: Great time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2014, 06:17