We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
1,698 posts
143 reviews
Save Topic
Please

Westjet...please start flying direct from Saskatoon to Mazatlan again!

Quilcene, Washington
Level Contributor
4,041 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please

Alaska Airlines please start your direct service to Mazatlan again & turn your fees back to 1999 Levels. Oh yeah could you also make all seats first class while you're at it.

Thank you, a frequent flyer.

Edited: 15 March 2013, 14:34
Denver, CO
Level Contributor
364 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please

I miss my non-stops on Frontier from Denver. Now my only option is US Airways through Phoenix.

Quilcene, Washington
Level Contributor
4,041 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Please

Mergers & consolidations have not made traveling easy.

We spent 26 hours traveling to the airport, on planes, or in airports to get to & from Puerta Plata D.R. less than 10 hours of actual flight time.

The same trip used to be 14 hours max.

Although we both enjoy the D.R. these vacations will be every other year instead of annual from here on out.

: (

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,424 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Please

WestJet has cut back on lots of flights, and so has SunWing (who I won't travel with )

5. Re: Please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 March 2013, 23:05
Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
156 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Please

Ditto on all of the above

Morris, Illinois
Level Contributor
774 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Please

We will go to Mazatlan even if we have to ride the goat....

Edited: 15 March 2013, 19:08
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1,060 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Please

Direct flights from Houston would not break my heart ;)

Carson City, Nevada
Level Contributor
3,970 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Please

Well I'm sorry for all the hardship but I got good news on the Reno-Phoenix-Mazatlan route. They upgraded the planes from those little CanadaAir sardine cans to Airbus 319s. As Birdman would say, "Life is good."

new jersey
Level Contributor
38 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Please

As much as love Mazatlan, getting there from the east coast is getting much too hard and too expensive. It will be 3 flights from Newark to Charlotte to Phoenix to Mzt. Will do it this year but I fear it will be the last. It is alot easier to travel to other spots in Mexico, even tho Mzt is great. United really killed us east coast people by pulling out, and US air is expensive and charges for the first bag. Might have to forgo the two week timeshare and vacation closer to home...what a shame