We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay building selection

Lodi, California
Level Contributor
55 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay building selection

I'll be staying at PBEB from April 29-May 6 and I've read a ton of reviews. It seems some of the buildings are older and more worn than others. Can someone give me an insight on which buildings are newer, with great ocean views and can we request certain buildings?

Glendale, Arizona
Level Contributor
489 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay building selection

The older buildings are the one closest to the lobby that overlook the "adult" pool and those buildings below next to the big pool. IMO, both also offer the best ocean views as long as you get an upper story.

My SO and I prefer the older, upper ones where there is less noise and a shorter walk to the lobby. We also like to have our HH beers with Jose at the adult pool bar.

As for being "worn," we've never noticed anything that affects our stay. Enjoy your stay.

Edited: 29 March 2013, 21:54
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,681 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay building selection

Best views are upper floors of 17, 18 and 19

3. Re: Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay building selection

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2014, 06:16