We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus Service to Centro

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
British Columbia...
Level Contributor
354 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Bus Service to Centro

I think we may up at Emerald Bay....would rather be closer to town...does the public bus service go up that far? It's been several years since we've been in Maz and have always stayed in the GZ. Thanks

Lake Minnewawa, mn
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus Service to Centro

There is bus service at the RIU.

Sabalo-Centro passes the RIU and goes to Centro via the GZ.

Playa Sur also goes to Centro but turns off at the Marina and takes an inland route passing Soriana Plus , Mega, and the La Gran Plaza.

Unless there have been recent changes, bus service stops beyond the Mayan at about 6:30 PM.

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,443 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus Service to Centro

There is a free shuttle that runs between PB Emerald Bay and PB Mazatlan. Then the Sabalo Centro bus can be caught in front of PB Mazatlan. On the way back reverse the process--but ask at the desk what time the free shuttle service ends. If your activities pass the closure time, just take a taxi from PB Mazatlan.

Lake Minnewawa, mn
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus Service to Centro

Ooops! My bad.

I was thinking RIU Emerald Bay.

There is no bus service to PB Emerald bay.

4. Re: Bus Service to Centro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2014, 05:17