We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do u post pic on restaurant reviews?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
How do u post pic on restaurant reviews?

I've begun my restaurants reviews. I took pictures of everything I ate and would like to include in review. Anyone know how to do that?

Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How do u post pic on restaurant reviews?

I think you have to do a Tripwow but it has changed since the last time I made one and I could not do it. You might be able to add five pictures at the end of each review but Ièm not sure. I know you can add them to hotel reviews so I donèt see why restaurant reviews would be any different.

Good Luck.

2. Re: How do u post pic on restaurant reviews?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 29 March 2015, 03:48
Sylvan Lake, Canada
Level Contributor
3,090 posts
230 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How do u post pic on restaurant reviews?

bjones is right - you can add them at the end of your review. Once you've posted a restaurant review you can also go back and add pics later the same way.

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
12,205 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How do u post pic on restaurant reviews?

Easy to do, as bjones said. You can add more..after your review shows up.. just go to your profile.contributions.click on your review.. Add more pics.

5. Re: How do u post pic on restaurant reviews?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2015, 05:20