We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bingo!

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Cloud...
Level Contributor
553 posts
Save Topic
Bingo!

Does el Cid still have bingo by the pool? What time? Can you tell I'm excited?

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
30 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bingo!

We're staying at El Cid El Moro & although we have spent zero time at the pool, I did notice they were playing bingo on Sunday in the afternoon.

Lake Minnewawa, mn
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bingo!

I have stayed at El Cid for over twenty years and they always have had Bingo by the pool. It is very popular so I doubt it will end soon.

Pool time being what it is I don't know for sure but I think it is 2 PM.

The daily entertainment staff activities are posted by the El Moro towel desk every morning about 9 AM. Check there for sure on the time.

Carson City, Nevada
Level Contributor
3,970 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bingo!

OK everybody! Ready for Bingo,bingo,bingo! Poolside wouldn't be the same without it. If they start giving away something beside that cheap t-shirt I may even play! LOL How's about free drinks or food?

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
1,683 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bingo!

Never play Bingo at home, but when in Mazatlan I want that dam Tshirt :-)

Carson City, Nevada
Level Contributor
3,970 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bingo!

Hang in there Judy! You'll get one eventually.

6. Re: Bingo!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 29 March 2015, 03:48
Edited: 29 March 2015, 03:48
Carson City, Nevada
Level Contributor
3,970 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bingo!

There's only two things I HAVE to do and that's pay taxes and die! LOL

8. Re: Bingo!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2015, 06:18