We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free Wi-Fi at Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay?

St. Louis
Level Contributor
566 posts
148 reviews
Save Topic
Free Wi-Fi at Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay?

I had heard that Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay was installing free Wi-Fi in all their rooms. Previously the free Wi-Fi was only in their main deli area. Has anyone stayed their recently who can give me an update? Thanks

Glendale, Arizona
Level Contributor
486 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free Wi-Fi at Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay?

I can only provide an update from Oct. 2013. At that time the only FREE wi-fi was still at the deli. There is wi-fi in all the rooms. However, as soon as you log in, you are taken to a web page to pay the fee. You can get it by the day or week. If I recall the latter is about $56USD.

That said, I hope your rumor is true. LOL

St. Louis
Level Contributor
566 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free Wi-Fi at Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay?

I was there in March 2014 and at that time they were saying they'd have free wi-fi in all the rooms later this year.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,420 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Free Wi-Fi at Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay?

I wonder if free wi-fi will be up and running before or after the golf course is open. .....just kidding :)

Edited: 18 August 2014, 21:25
St. Louis
Level Contributor
566 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Free Wi-Fi at Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay?

I believe the course in Cabo is either now open or about to open.

5. Re: Free Wi-Fi at Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Mazatlan
Recent Conversations