We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El did Castilla elite plan worth the extra $

minneapolis
Level Contributor
118 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
El did Castilla elite plan worth the extra $

Is the elite plan worth the extra money at el cid ?

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,906 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El did Castilla elite plan worth the extra $

Not familiar with it, but if it is an upscale All Inclusive, IMO one of the primary attractions of Mazatlan is getting outside the walls of the resort and enjoying the countless places to eat within the city. All Inclusive, at least for me, defeats that. But that's just my opinion.

Mentioned in this post
Mazatlan
Mazatlan
Sinaloa, Mexico
Mazatlan, Mexico
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: El did Castilla elite plan worth the extra $

steverinoh, +1

Saginaw, Minnesota
Level Contributor
329 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: El did Castilla elite plan worth the extra $

steveinoh,LocoHombre,+1

Minnesota
Level Contributor
69 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: El did Castilla elite plan worth the extra $

That really depends on what you want. We have used the elite and it was great. Everyone who works at the El Cid properties will know that you are special. You can eat and drink at all of them - pretty much anything you want and some special amenities. For a week stay I have seen a plus charge of $200 to $1,000 per couple. $200 is way worth it. $100 more a day, maybe not - you can eat and drink really well outside for that. But if you like the private, quiet pool, better liquor and access to all the food options it can actually save you some money.

First place my wife went after breast cancer surgery - way worth it and the folks at El Cid were fantastic. They made foreign travel a lot less scary.

Sorry to get so personnel.

minneapolis
Level Contributor
118 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: El did Castilla elite plan worth the extra $

Thanks so much for the info that is what I was wondering if I do pay the extra $ I want to make sure that there are no more restrictions. We still love to get out and explore but I like to know when I am at the resort no more taking out the wallet just relax. Thanks so much Greg T health and happiness.

minneapolis
Level Contributor
118 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: El did Castilla elite plan worth the extra $

Thanks so much for the info that is what I was wondering if I do pay the extra $ I want to make sure that there are no more restrictions. We still love to get out and explore but I like to know when I am at the resort no more taking out the wallet just relax. Thanks so much Greg T health and happiness.

7. Re: El did Castilla elite plan worth the extra $

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2017, 05:16