We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pickleball

B.C. Canada
Level Contributor
131 posts
8 reviews
Pickleball

Does anyone have current info ( Nov. 2017 ) on where to play pickleball in PV or area ? Which all-inclusives have pickleball ? Other info on TA is old or invalid. can't find the Facebook page.

Thanks

22 replies to this topic
canada
Level Contributor
1,167 posts
25 reviews
1. Re: Pickleball

Pickleball is not a thing in PV, try the Nuevo Vallarta Forum.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
28,031 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Pickleball

There's a group on Facebook called Pickleball Puerto Vallarta. They play at Vamar Vallarta resort in the marina.

westcoast
Level Contributor
1,335 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Pickleball

Derby City Burgers have deep fried pickles if that is an option.

Lo siento, obviously I have nothing better to do:-)

Westlock, Canada
Level Contributor
1,463 posts
1 review
4. Re: Pickleball

The Canto del Sol Plaza in the hotel zone has pickle ball.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
4,685 posts
12 reviews
5. Re: Pickleball

The group that used to play at Canto del Sol, has moved to Vamar in the Marina as stated above.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
4,685 posts
12 reviews
6. Re: Pickleball

“Pickelball is not a thing in PV” tell that to the 50 + people that show up to play lol. For those that are interested, pickleball is played at the Marina, in Bucerias, in La Cruz, in Gauyabitos. So definitely popular in the area.

Kelowna, Canada
3 posts
1 review
7. Re: Pickleball

There is a great group of players at the Melia, in the Marina, (used to be Canto Del sol, then Vamar, now Melia) go to Facebook, "Pickleball Puerto vallarta" they play M,W,F @ 9AM. I played last Friday, about 20 people, lots of fun!

1 post
8. Re: Pickleball

November 7, 2017

Can anyone confirm number 7's reply??

Melia: , Mon, Wed and Friday at 9.

Not everyone has assess to Facebook and hotel has differing info. Thanks

Edited: 08 December 2017, 10:10
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
4,685 posts
12 reviews
9. Re: Pickleball

This from the Puerto Vallarta pickleball FB page.

Pickleball season starts November 6,2017

We will be playing Pickleball at the Melia Resort at marina.Important use service entrance to get to Tennis courts.Do not use Lobby.Please bring ID for first day sign in. Sign in starts at 9am ....play begins 9:30 am to 12 pm,Fees first time play 100 pesos each time after 50 pesos We will be playing Monday,Wednesday,Friday to start.

Oliver, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
25 reviews
10. Re: Pickleball

I'm surprised to hear the Pickleball is not a "thing" in P.V. I must have imagined playing the last 2 weeks (Mon. Wed. & Fri) and the other 25+ people must have been an illusion. Pickleball on the tennis courts at the Melia is great fun and there's wonderful people to play with. Starting January play will be Mon - Fri.

Thank you to all the people that have made this happen.

Reply to: Pickleball
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted