We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bin laden burrito?

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
758 posts
Bin laden burrito?

Ok. I’ve tried search but it’s not working for me on my phone. Sorry if this has been asked and answered already.

Which place has the infamous Bin Laden burrito? And what’s in it?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Deanna

26 replies to this topic
San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for Sacramento, Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
17,836 posts
205 reviews
1. Re: Bin laden burrito?

It's Memo's Stand at Avenida Mexico 1193A in 5 de diciembre.

It's on Vallarta Food Tours so you could search on that also.

Wish I could attach the link but my new laptop is snarky and will not let me copy and paste.

It's in your "Layla's Territory," so should be easy to find, for you. Please report back. Enjoy.

Omaha
Level Contributor
528 posts
30 reviews
2. Re: Bin laden burrito?

Did Memo's move?? He was on the corner of Basilio Badillo and Aguacate. I get one every time I am down there. It is a giant shrimp burrito.

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
184 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Bin laden burrito?

If I remember correctly it's just off Basilio Badillo (spelling) past the second liquor store. The burrito has shrimp in it. Really good and reasonable.

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
758 posts
4. Re: Bin laden burrito?

We should be able to find it! Thanks! Will try to remember to report back. No promises though. Because beer happens.

Thanks.

Cheers

Deanna

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for Sacramento, Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
17,836 posts
205 reviews
5. Re: Bin laden burrito?

Not sure about a move (above comments). I found it on the TripAdvisor Review page for Vallarta Food Tours. It's in the headline photo, with the address (and in my favorite area of town).

Maybe there are two Memo's? It's a common nickname. At least Deanna has more than one option, if so.

Upper Peninsula...
Level Contributor
68 posts
6 reviews
6. Re: Bin laden burrito?

Memo now has a Trump burrito. Only white meat.

Scottsdale, AZ
Level Contributor
689 posts
6 reviews
7. Re: Bin laden burrito?

Definitely on Basilio Badillo and Aguacate. Usually opens around 7:30PM. It’s my go-to place on Sunday, when many other places are closed.

Seattle
Level Contributor
51,261 posts
22 reviews
8. Re: Bin laden burrito?

oh good! i was hoping Randy would see this question. i know it's a favorite of his!!!

~suze

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
758 posts
9. Re: Bin laden burrito?

Thanks kids! I knew I could count on the collective wisdom of the TA regulars to lead me to the promised land!!

👍

10. Re: Bin laden burrito?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 22 November 2017, 05:34
Edited: 22 November 2017, 05:34

Reply to: Bin laden burrito?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted