We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

QuePasa Bar-Is it closed until April 15?

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Salmon Arm, Canada
Level Contributor
215 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
QuePasa Bar-Is it closed until April 15?

Just read that QuePasa was closed related to a lease issue on quepasabar.com. Is this true? We were planning to meet JR and others there on March 29. JR if you are reading please reply as to where we should meet on Thursday night. Thanks, KJ

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
5,168 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: QuePasa Bar-Is it closed until April 15?

I haven't heard anything yet....but I was just writing JR something on another thread regarding his birthday - so I am sure he will see it there or here. I was just telling him that I was meeting you there on April 5th and I wanted to buy him a birthday drink because it his birthday in April.

Salmon Arm, Canada
Level Contributor
215 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: QuePasa Bar-Is it closed until April 15?

Hola LOVEROFPV, Thanks for your reply, will wait to hear from JR and then find a new place to meet if QuePasa is closed. And yes I did rent the condo from Jeff through PVRPV. See you in PV.

Burnaby, Canada
Level Contributor
12,439 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: QuePasa Bar-Is it closed until April 15?

That's the old site -- I made the same mistake a few days ago.

Go to 'quepasapv (dot) com' for what's happening - it's alive and well, I'm sure!!

Hope you have a great time!!

Salmon Arm, Canada
Level Contributor
215 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: QuePasa Bar-Is it closed until April 15?

Thank-You so much, I feel pretty foolish for not reading more carefully! We will be there Thursday 3/29 for Ladies night as planned!! KJ

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
5,168 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: QuePasa Bar-Is it closed until April 15?

funmomwithteens - I don't get to PV until April 2nd so I won't get to Que?Pasa until the next Thursday...April 5th...ok..see ya there!

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: QuePasa Bar-Is it closed until April 15?

You are looking at the old site, new one is

quepasapv.com

Salmon Arm, Canada
Level Contributor
215 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: QuePasa Bar-Is it closed until April 15?

Got it! Two Thursday nights in a row at QuePasa for us, 3/29 and 4/5. JR stated in a previous post that not enough women show up for Ladies night, we girls are uping the number for these two nights! If you are reading this post and you'll be in PV these days we'd love to see you too!! Let's Party we're on vacation!

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
196 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: QuePasa Bar-Is it closed until April 15?

Sounds like a hoot. Wish I could be there with you ladies Maybe next year as we are planning on visiting later next year. Just toooo much winter to content with when we get home.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
5,168 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: QuePasa Bar-Is it closed until April 15?

mrs/-hercules...wish you could be there too - but you have your busy season fast approaching. Maybe next winter!

10. Re: QuePasa Bar-Is it closed until April 15?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 08:26