We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa De Flamingos

Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Villa De Flamingos

Has anyone been there since the reviews about the good points of beautiful beach, lovely rooms, I wonder about the "gold card' is the Interval International Card" or a seperate card to buy from the resort. Also I have read good and bad reviews about the softness of the beds and the pillow. GOOD reviews about Bucerias and also the pool at the hotel and how nice the employees are and the cleanliness. I work at a 5 star hotel in Vegas. I work with all clientel. We are not fussy. Would like to request more cusion on the bed if needed. We are in our 60:s been all over. Just want to be in a clean happy friendly place. We don't expect super hi serivce. We love people and love to be serviced and pay what is expected. We are not demanding. Has anyone been here recently ? Love suggestion on P. V. or Bucerrias for music at night, reasonable food and drinks, market shopping for items as well as food. Thank you in advance.

So Cal
Level Contributor
8,146 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa De Flamingos

I believe you are talking about Villa del Palmar Flamingos in Nuevo Vallarta?

The gold card can be one of two. It would help to know where you read about the gold card. Interval has a "gold member" option that gives you a discount on getaway vacations, air travel, etc. VDPF also has a gold card at all their properties which entitles you to discounts on hotel services and certain resturants, BUT the only way you get it is to go to one of their Timeshare presentations. They will not give it to you unless you visit another one of their properties. So it is hard to say which card you are referring to. The resort is their newest Timeshare resort and is very nice.

Sorry I can't help you with the bed question because I do not stay in Nuevo. For my needs it is too much of a hassle to get to PV every day. I am not saying Nuevo is not nice, I just need access to PV when I am in town.

2. Re: Villa De Flamingos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 17:17