We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Troza Beach House Info Needed

Peoria, IL
1 post
Save Topic
La Troza Beach House Info Needed

Hi All,

Thinking about La Troza but can find no reviews or info. Anyone stayed there or can share any info? Thanks for any help in advance.

TC

Bucerias, Mexico
Level Contributor
295 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Troza Beach House Info Needed

Where is this place supposed to be?? How did you hear about it??

I did a google search on it and came up with nothing.

SoCal
Level Contributor
9,432 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Troza Beach House Info Needed

Here is their website. I've never heard of it, from the description it must be near Las Animas.

http://latroza.com/

Bucerias, Mexico
Level Contributor
295 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La Troza Beach House Info Needed

The and the house sounds wonderful but do you want to be that far from things?

If I were a honeymooner I would welcome the quiet, ( As a retiree, I would welcome the quiet) but you have to ask yourself what you are looking for.

It is about 30 minutes at least if not more ...depending on transportation) to PV. Will you have all of your supplies and don't need to go to town?? Will you want people contact?? All of those things will make a difference.

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: La Troza Beach House Info Needed

The owner is very helpful, and will tell you all you need to know about the place. Don't hesitate to contact her.

Reno
Level Contributor
1 post
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: La Troza Beach House Info Needed

For anyone interested, my husband and I stayed at La Troza for 5 nights in Feb 08 and are heading back again this year. It is a fabulous property with great views, hikes and amenities. We spend a few days after in PV to be pampered, but La Troza is the highlight for serious rest and relaxation.

Canadian in PV
Level Contributor
6 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: La Troza Beach House Info Needed

A group of friends rented La Troza beach house for 5 glorias days May 28- June 1st 2009. sleeps 8

It is totally off the beaten path, accessable by boat or 1hr 20 min hike! Lovely couple come every day with supplies, there's a cell you can place your order. Beach, pool, BBQ even an evening movie!

Totally an R&R vacation retreat. Worth every cent! check out their web site www.latrozadotcom

7. Re: La Troza Beach House Info Needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 December 2009, 06:45