We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heading to PV next Friday...

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
DALY CITY
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Heading to PV next Friday...

Whats the weather like? I'm staying at the Fiesta Americana and have no plans for any activities. Any suggestions? Are the beaches going to be dirty?

Thank you ahead of time for any help you all can provide.

Mark

Burnaby, Canada
Level Contributor
12,496 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heading to PV next Friday...

"Are the beaches going to be dirty?"

Curious as to what you might mean by such a question? "Dirty" with what? "Dirty" from what? I suspect you might find some of the usual tourist litter on the beach there!! :-)

Revelstoke BC
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heading to PV next Friday...

I think he meant dirty with silt / junk washed down from the rainy season...

Edmonds, Washington
Level Contributor
673 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Heading to PV next Friday...

Mr Markski~~~

Los Veranos zip line tour~~~ I had a blast, even my 6 year old son loved it. (make sure youve got your "sexy leg" ready to hook you on the Zip. (you'll know what I mean when you go :O)

ATV tour~ do not do the combo ATV/Zip line its the same place but only do the ATV tour.

Stay away from Jungle and City tours............... Boring unless you like wasting a day on a bus.

Explore old town.

If you SCUBA go with Twin Dolphins~ our Dive Master was Jillian and he was Great

DALY CITY
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Heading to PV next Friday...

Thanks for the update, yes I was talking about the effects of the rainy season or rain would have on the ocean. I rather swim in the ocean.

I already got the Los Veranos Canopy Tour in sight, I'll book it when I get there.

They have ATV tours too? I'm in! I did one of those in Cabo and it too much fun.

Old Town is a must from what my friends say. I agree with not going on a bus to be stuck all day. I rather sit on my balcony and get smashed.

Anybody have any other ideas? What about some cool resturants? Gotta have a cool bar, with good drinks though.

Mark

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
71 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Heading to PV next Friday...

We're heading down to PV next Thursday ourselves. The accuweather.com long-range forecast matches what every guide has said the weather would be like this time of year (as this is the end of summer and of the rainy season): highs in the low 90's with utterly oppressive humidity (so the temperature humidity index numbers--the "feels like" temperatures--are in the low 100s), partly sunny to mostly cloudy with a brief storm or two mixed in, lows at night in the mid-70's. It actually sounds a great deal like New Orleans this time of year. Anyway, drink lots (take that however you choose) and take it slow and easy.

6. Re: Heading to PV next Friday...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 16:18