We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanks for providing help in planning our next stay!!

Burnaby, Canada
Level Contributor
12,538 posts
226 reviews
Save Topic
Thanks for providing help in planning our next stay!!

We're heading to the airport tomorrow for our last, and what will likely be a very short and restless sleep, before we depart for Vallarta, early Thurs morning. Yeah, it couldn't come soon enough!! We've waited a longer while than usual for this trip (a whole year!!), so we're anxious and very excited!!

We're looking forward to some new challenges this trip -- staying at a "new" (to us) place, and for a longer stay, trying some "new" (to us) places to eat, and most importantly, seeing, meeting, and visiting with some "new" and "old" friends.

Just taking a little time this afternoon to thank everyone who has helped us plan this trip -- from the local experts, friends, and so many fellow TA forum members, who we have never met, and wish we could -- a big thank you from us for all your help -- it has been well-appreciated, and will mean so much to us when we are there and enjoying Vallarta!!

Here we come Vallarta .... we're so looking forward to seeing you and yours again!!

Thanks everybody!!

Keswick, Canada
Level Contributor
834 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanks for providing help in planning our next stay!!

You both have the best of vacations!!!!! You have been a great help to many of us TA greenhorns and I most certainly have appreciated all your input. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. Let us know how you are periodically too. Adios!!!

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanks for providing help in planning our next stay!!

Johnny, Teduardo & Gail were at my house and saw your post, they're looking forward to meeting you.

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
1,155 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanks for providing help in planning our next stay!!

johnny, have a wonderful trip!! See ya soon! ;-)

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
566 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thanks for providing help in planning our next stay!!

You two have a GREAT TRIP!!!! We leave in 72 days & staying at a "new to us place" also this trip!! I'm excited for you!! This time we are gonna meet JR!!

Chesapeake, Virginia
Level Contributor
288 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Thanks for providing help in planning our next stay!!

I am so "jeally", as my daughters say. You've waited a long time for this trip, so I know all good things will come to you :) Have a FANTASTIC trip and enjoy all the old and new.

And thank YOU. I have a few notes jotted down from your posts as well.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
5,210 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thanks for providing help in planning our next stay!!

Johnny ....have a great trip! I was so looking forward to meeting you this time, but have moved our trip to January, so it won't be happening on this trip...maybe another time!

Enjoy all your hours and minutes in PV! Can't wait to hear about your trip when you return - we will all be waiting for you! Thank you for all your wonderful posts...we'll miss you :(

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
854 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thanks for providing help in planning our next stay!!

Johnny,

You are such a huge help to people on this forum, and I have used your advice in the past, especially for dining :) and Macalo rum.

Have a wonderful time, and be sure to eat at Machis several times for us, we won't be there for another 4 1/2 months!!!

Looking forward to your trip report upon your return :)

Kit

new york
Level Contributor
207 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Thanks for providing help in planning our next stay!!

Johny

Have a wonderful trip. I am so jealous that you will be there for over a month. You have helped many of us on TA with your suggestions and always kind words

Enjoy

canada
Level Contributor
134 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Thanks for providing help in planning our next stay!!

Johnny & the misses !!!

Have a wonderfull time !!!

cya in 2 weeks on the south side !!!

Shawnigan Lake...
Level Contributor
5,478 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Thanks for providing help in planning our next stay!!

WOO HOO Johnny and family!!!

Have a great time!!!

And a huge heart felt thank you for all of your help :)

We are flying down on Sunday!!!