We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buying cowboy boots in mexico

nashville,tn.
6 posts
Save Topic
buying cowboy boots in mexico

Husband and i will be in P.V. in mid jan. haven't been back in a few years. Can someone inform us of where to buy cowboy boots especially alligator.He prefers skins (no endangered species) also would the proper place to look for them be factoria peil?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
27,383 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: buying cowboy boots in mexico

Rolling Stones Leather on the Malecon.

winnipeg
Level Contributor
967 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: buying cowboy boots in mexico

Its the year 2007 right

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: buying cowboy boots in mexico

Ummm....more like 2008. I think you lost a week somewhere :)

Bucerias, Mexico
Level Contributor
295 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: buying cowboy boots in mexico

Definityly Rolling Stones. I bought Ostrich in Texas for $1000 US my husband bought his here and paid $250 You wouldn't believe the stingray boots.

Gorgeous...

winnipeg
Level Contributor
967 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: buying cowboy boots in mexico

your the best bzy

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: buying cowboy boots in mexico

Good quality boots cost, check out the stitching and sole attachment plus the quality of the leather.

You will always get what you pay for. If a store appears overpriced in comparison to others, it's because they have a better product, otherwise they would be out of business.

The Rolling Stones Leather Store has been around for over 20 years.

Bucerias, Mexico
Level Contributor
295 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: buying cowboy boots in mexico

I bought a purse at Rolling Stones 17 years ago and it is a beautiful as the day I bought it. The stitching has never broke, had to fix the zipper once but that is it. It is my everyday purse and I beat the hell out of it.

I have 2 pairs of boots from them, one pair were used for my harley days and the other for kicking around, I saved my $1000 Texas ostrich for good.

Both pairs I bought at Rolling Stone are still in wonderful shape...

Great Neck, NY
Level Contributor
4,221 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: buying cowboy boots in mexico

I second and third Rolling Stone as the place to go for boots and other leather goods - they have fantastic stuff!!

9. Re: buying cowboy boots in mexico

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 21:20