We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

barcelo mismaloya

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
akron,ohio
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
barcelo mismaloya

will be at barcelo first week of may, purchased premium package, does anyone know exactly what the premium package consist of? thank you. chuck, akron ohio

Indiana
Level Contributor
14 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: barcelo mismaloya

I'm going Feb 18-22. Premium rooms are floors 5-9. with ocean view. I think it has more amenities also.

Look on Expedia website.

Toronto
Level Contributor
148 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: barcelo mismaloya

mexmax,

Just returned last week from Barcelo mismaloya. All rooms have an oceanview. For the extra $ you get your own lounge which is located in the main lobby - upstairs. You get coffee, afternoon snacks, appetizers etc. The extra amenities, I believe, consist of body cream, razer, etc. (all of which are available in the gym).

Hope this helps.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: barcelo mismaloya

Hello,

Hope you can cancel it; it's a waste of money. Supposedly you get service first in line; better rooms and a couple of other things which make no difference at all. I have been 3 times and have asked people there.

Sorry.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
68 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: barcelo mismaloya

The web site seems to indicate that the premium rooms have unlimited access for reservations at the a la carte restaurants. If this means that you can eat there every night, it may be worth the extra $$$. However, we talked to someone who was in the premium rooms, and they only got one a la carte reservation for every 3 nights stayed. If so, I don't think it is worth the extra. We had no problems booking our reservations for the restaurants, despite what we have heard. We just went to the concergie office at the corner of the corridor between the main lobby and the access to the beach. They were very helpful there.

NewJerseyBill

5. Re: barcelo mismaloya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 00:19