We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cultural Show

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Alabama
Level Contributor
703 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Cultural Show

I am interested in a show highlighting traditional dance/song etc. for my family that includes 2 small children. I am aware of Rhythms of the Night, but I don't think that it is appropriate for little ones, and I really don't want to have to get on a boat either. Any suggestions?

Seattle
Level Contributor
42,194 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cultural Show

I've never been, but I've seen the location for 'La Iguana fiesta' on the south-side. Maybe you could find out more about that?

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cultural Show

The Sheraton, Krystan and La Iguana Fiesta (on Cardenas and Constitucion) all have Mexican Fiesta Shows.

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cultural Show

Ooops- That would be Krystal Hotel.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,260 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cultural Show

I have been to La Iguana twice over the years and I think they have a decent cultural/folkloric show that appeals to all ages. Dinner is a buffet; the food is not great, but passable and the drinks keep flowing al night. The show is filled with music, folkloric dancing, mariachis, a charro doing rope-tricks, comedy, games involving the audience and other fun stuff. It's located on the south side of PV and every taxi driver will know where it is. Google will lead you to some sites where you can book online and get a discount.

I have heard the Krystal show is excellent as well; I just have never been to that one.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Cultural Show

Rhythms of the night is really cool...its definitely the most built up pre hispanic dance you can find around here...but yeah...kids under ten...aren´t cool with that crowd

6. Re: Cultural Show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 03:16