We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Super Go Karts

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wisco
Level Contributor
97 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Super Go Karts

Anybody familiar with Super Go Karts -- maybe near the airport? We love go-karts, but in the US they tune the engines way down... We're thinking it may be a fun activity that won't take a whole day... Any info will be helpful!

Tonawanda, New York
Level Contributor
1,371 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Super Go Karts

I can't think of any near the Airport, maybe in Nuevo. At one time there was, don't know if they ar still there.

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Super Go Karts

Super-Go-Karts closed a couple of years ago. No other go-carts around Vallarta unless you drive an old-style VW Bug (Vocho) ;)

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
142 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Super Go Karts

that place is so run down...it looks like it would be soo fun to buy super cheap and fix up...I think that would be a good tourist attraction...not that I would do it....but many people would I think...

does anyone know how to get in touch with who ever owns that......

thanks

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Super Go Karts

There is no super-cheap land in Vallarta, let alone even cheap land, per se. It went out of business because hardly anyone ever went there even when it was decent...well except for a couple fellows I know who would go and race...and crash:)

The land will eventually be sold I am sure but at a Premium $.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Super Go Karts

"...well except for a couple fellows I know who would go and race...and crash:)"

I didn't know you could turn those things over, wasn't my fault :)

Nuevo Vallarta...
Level Contributor
783 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Super Go Karts

I went on it 5 years ago.... we were the only ones there... those karts were fast and crazy.... it was a blast.... now it looks like a good piece of land for a huge party or baile.

Wisco
Level Contributor
97 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Super Go Karts

Bummer... I'm sure my husband would have become "one of those fellows who crashed"...

8. Re: Super Go Karts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 05:18