We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

antique or junk tiendas in pv

Bucerias, Mexico
Level Contributor
295 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
antique or junk tiendas in pv

We have guests staying at our B & B in Bucerias and are looking for antiques or old nick nacks.

Not too big (weight restrictions)

Any of the local experts know of any places in PV?

Sandi

Casa Cielito Lindo

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: antique or junk tiendas in pv

Leon at the Rolling Stones Leather Store on the Malecón has a lot of stuff like that.

Bucerias, Mexico
Level Contributor
295 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: antique or junk tiendas in pv

Hola JR

I received your email about Leon at Rolling Stone

we have seen his "collection" but my understanding was that it was all part of his Museum.

Am I mistaken and things are for sale.

Any other places you know of downtown.

Sandi

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,374 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: antique or junk tiendas in pv

Not really a "junk" place, but Banderas Bay Trading Co. at 263 Lazaro Cardenas on the southside has some very unique "antique" type things from all over Mexico. I finally made it in there last trip, but was short on time and didn't get to fully inspect everything, but it's definitely on my return-to list. They have all kinds of things small to large and very unusual stuff. Not inexpensive, but comparable probably for what you'd pay for similar type items north of the border.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,374 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: antique or junk tiendas in pv

Oops, forgot to mention Safari Accents on Olas Altas by Daquiri Dicks. Small place, but jam packed with really unique, folk art, wooden and metal pieces and decorative things. More on the order of "old" looking decor.

Bucerias, Mexico
Level Contributor
295 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: antique or junk tiendas in pv

Thanks for the help. I will pass that info on to my guests and probably check it out myself.

Sandi

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: antique or junk tiendas in pv

The stuff at the Rolling Stones is all for sale.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: antique or junk tiendas in pv

You could also try upstairs at the Galleria Vallarta. There is a funky consignment shop with 3 rooms full of all kinds of neat "junque". Some great deals to be had and a great mix of stuff.

8. Re: antique or junk tiendas in pv

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 11:18