We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

zip line tours

Minnesota
5 posts
Save Topic
zip line tours

Does anyone know of a zip line/atv combined tour? Friends said they did a tour where they took ATVs through the jungle right to the zip line. Ate lunch, did the zip line and were done. I can find ATV tours and zip line tours but not a combo.

Superior Tours Vallarta
Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, City Tours, Cultural Tours
OHIO
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: zip line tours

i saw some under "tours and activities" at

www.puertovallarta.net

my wife found one that we hope to do that includes a boat and donkeys. atv's sound good too.

Edmonds, Washington
Level Contributor
685 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: zip line tours

We also went on this tour but only the ATV part as the previous day we went to the Los Veranos (spelling) Canopy Tour. Its much better JUST by looking at it. We had so much fun. They made me feel somewhat comfortable as I am OMG really really scared of heights! Even my then 6 year old was able to go, most cables were done tandem for him, although he did do a few alone

3. Re: zip line tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 19:15