We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

canopy tour and tag-along

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Evanston, IL
Level Contributor
360 posts
1 review
Save Topic
canopy tour and tag-along

My husband and our grandson want to do a canopy tour, but I am unable to do something that physically challenging. I believe that both the Los Veranos and the El Eden have a place for me to sit and read or whatever while they do their thing and then a restaurant where we can all have lunch and they can regale me with their adventure. Is that correct?

We'll be staying at the Marina so it would be helpful if there's a pickup there.

What do some of you experienced zip veterans recommend?

Thank you.

Nanaimo
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: canopy tour and tag-along

I did the Los Veranos tour last week, while my wife stayed behind. There are places to sit and read, watch the scenary, eat, etc. There are two pick-up places - one on the highway to the Nuevo entrance, and one in the city. We booked through Scott's Tour's in Bucerras, which I would recommend.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: canopy tour and tag-along

There are actually three pick up spots, one in Mismaloya as well.For Los Veranos the closest pick-up is the office on the south side. They charge $20 per person for transport, there and back.

3. Re: canopy tour and tag-along

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 22:19