We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TeatroLimon

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Redlands, California
Level Contributor
5,006 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
TeatroLimon

Bruce has his May Madness menus posted on All Vallarta. They sound incredibly good. I can't believe how low the prices are! I loved Bruce's Back Alley Bistro, can't wait to try TeatroLimon.

1. Re: TeatroLimon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2008, 22:34
Vancouver, B.C.
Level Contributor
1,111 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: TeatroLimon

Hi Bruce - Read your menus and I am drooling!! lol We will contact you closer to the time when we figure out what day and time. Do you have set blocks of time you like people to come - just to give us an idea - we like to eat later, not too early?

Thanks,

Canuck

SoCal
Level Contributor
9,404 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TeatroLimon

I am so glad we will be there to enjoy this menu.

Bona Petite

MAY MADNESS MENU

145 Peso Menu

(3courses)

Salad

A mesculin of fresh greens with chipotle stewed roma tomatoes and Jerusalem artichokes

With a double balsamic brule

Appetiser

Pork and mango terrine with a maple and citrus glaze

Main course

Succulent butterflied shrimp with lemon, dill and garlic over a ratatouille of vegetables

245 Peso Menu

(4courses)

Salad

Fresh bocconcini mozzarella cheese with basil, sundried tomatoes and balsamic

Appetiser

Teatro crabcakes with bacon dust and a velvety citrus glaze

Main course

Filet medallions with herb roasted baby potatoes and grilled veggies

*Your choice of sauces 20 pesos extra

Red wine bourdelaise with tarragon or grilled portobello cream sauce

DESSERT IS INCLUDED!!!

345 Peso Menu

(5 courses )

Salad

Smoked tomato and mozzarella salad with a blackberry tarragon coulis

Appetisers

1 Bar harbour stuffed crab with a citrus beurre blanc sauce

2 Shrimp cocktail with fresh dill an lemon and our famous cocktail sauce

Main Course Choices

1.)Our famous new Zealand rack of lamb with herb roasted potatoes and asparagus

2.)Filet medallions with a red wine bourdelaise sauce and a bundle of grilled asparagus

3.)Our famous lobster tail with succulent pan seared shrimp with lemon and dill

DESSERT IS INCLUDED!!!

Redlands, California
Level Contributor
5,006 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: TeatroLimon

I made reservations on TeatroLimon's website. Once his ad goes in the Tribune, reservations may be hard to come by.

Vancouver, B.C.
Level Contributor
1,111 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: TeatroLimon

Good thinking Spotcat! I better get my act in gear and figure out when we are going!

Thanks!

Canuck

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
1,341 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: TeatroLimon

spot cat make sure santa comes in as well ho ho ho

bruce

Redlands, California
Level Contributor
5,006 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: TeatroLimon

Ho ho ho, Bruce! Santa will be there in full red and white.

U.S.
Level Contributor
2,078 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: TeatroLimon

Hey Bruce! Gcpgal and I and our hubbies are going to arriving into PV tomorrow (Sunday) and will be there for a week. We plan on coming in to visit your new place. Foods sounds delish! Can't wait! We don't know what night we plan on coming. Are you there every night of the week?

Toronto/PV
Level Contributor
297 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: TeatroLimon

We're going to miss out on May Madness, but will still enjoy the great regular deals at Teatro Limon till early May. A group on us went a few weeks ago and our pals were "blown away" with the incredible food that was prepared and served personally by Bruce who handled the full house with ease, still taking time to chat to each table. Its very hard for us to make a "plan" or reservation as running a B&B we're busy as beavers, but have a new group arrived last night so we'll all be going back this week. Excellent service and staff. Its VERY good value at Bruce's regular prices, it's also a totally different dining experience, I loved the fact that there is hardly any waiting, wonderful food just keeps coming, (groups get the Chef's menu) we had to pass on dessert we were so full. I highly recommend Teatro Limon. (I did write a wonderful review and my computer ate it)

Isabel (and the Casa Isabel gang)

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
1,341 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: TeatroLimon

isabel

ive always told you about the teeth on that darn pc of yours

you ought to just get one with dentures lol

bruce