We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beer at Dreams

Little Rock, AR
4 posts
Save Topic
Beer at Dreams

Headed for Dreams on May 8th for the very first time. We have heard a lot about how good the food and service are, and we are very ready to get there. I was just wondering if anyone knew what kind of beer they serve at Dreams. Thanks.

Puerto Vallarta...
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
953 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beer at Dreams

They have Corona, Dos XX Bud light (I think) Medelo, and more Mexican Beers. They stock Coronita's in your room. (7oz coronas) As we drink Corona. I can't think of all of them. Not much in American beers. They have plenty of beer.

We are going to be there May 6th through the 16th. Have fun.

Little Rock, AR
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beer at Dreams

Thanks so much, we stayed at an all inclusive before that only had one type of beer. I'm excited about trying some of the Mexican beers I've never had before.

NJ
Level Contributor
337 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Beer at Dreams

I was interested in seeing a response to this post also. We are going to Dreams in November and are primarily beer drinkers. I am a Corona Girl normally so glad to hear about the Corona. My husband prefers a darker beer so the Dox XX and Modelo should keep him happy. We also enjoy a regular cocktail. What type of Vodka and Bourbon is available? Looking for Absolut and Old Granddad. Thanks!

Chris

Puerto Vallarta...
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
953 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beer at Dreams

They have Absolut and Stoli. We are going to Dreams May 6-16th. I will find out the liquor selection and let you know. I do drink bourbon but not in warm weather. The bar in the lobby has the best selection. (better than the pool bars)

Puerto Vallarta...
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
953 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beer at Dreams

They also have Jim Beam.

Missouri
Level Contributor
141 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Beer at Dreams

Do you happen to remember which beers were on tap (as opposed to only bottled)? Thanks!

Puerto Vallarta...
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
953 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beer at Dreams

On tap is Corona and Medelo

I believe that in order to get the bottle beer you need to go to one of the bars inside. Lobby bar, the one in the Mexican restaurant, or the sports bar. (which I don't car for)

Co Antrim, N.I.
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Beer at Dreams

what's the problem with the sports bar??

Puerto Vallarta...
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
953 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Beer at Dreams

Just real smokey and down in what is to me like a basement.

10. Re: Beer at Dreams

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 00:20