We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PVR here I come!

TX1
Southlake, Texas
Level Contributor
4,706 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
PVR here I come!

Well, they are re-finishing my floors next week - and we must move out. I realized that it's really silly to stay at a local hotel - so yup - decided to head down to PV Saturday! Happy travels everyone!

TX1

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
566 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PVR here I come!

Have a great trip! Four months from today we will be in PV!!!! Cant wait!

Delta, Canada
Level Contributor
3,763 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PVR here I come!

Thought I heard a really loud "yeehaw" but wasn't sure if it was you, what with the Stampede going on in Calgary right now!

These sudden/spur of the moment trips are the best.

TX
Level Contributor
5,732 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: PVR here I come!

Wow! A trip to PV - AND nice new floors when you return! Enjoy! Take some of this Fort Worth heat with you, will ya? ;-)

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
5,191 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: PVR here I come!

TX1 - good excuse for another trip, huh? Have a great time!

TX1
Southlake, Texas
Level Contributor
4,706 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: PVR here I come!

Thank you - I will be sure and have a margarita for each of you. Our hotel room is never ready when we arrive so it's such a "shame" that I HAVE to go over to Victor's and eat and drink while we wait.

Only downer is the air fare for this spontaneous trip - over 1K from Texas in Coach! Oh well......you only live once - take call all my TA friends.

TX1

6. Re: PVR here I come!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 12:20