We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puerto Vallarta February 2009 - Here we come!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
105 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Puerto Vallarta February 2009 - Here we come!

I have bought my plane tickets and booked a room at the Hotel Mercurio for February 11-17. I'm using my Delta frequent flyer miles this time, and will spend one night in Mexico City on the way down. Hoping to be able to get to the bull fights on Wednesday night, and planning a little day trip to Yelapa on Saturday. In case you can't tell - I can't wait!

Bardonia new york
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Puerto Vallarta February 2009 - Here we come!

Good to hear...we will be there 2/7 to 2/28 staying at the Sheraton timeshares... anyone lee going at that time?

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
566 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Puerto Vallarta February 2009 - Here we come!

Hey I share your excitement!!! We will be there for two weeks on Nov 12th!! We were there in January also! How nice to go to PV twice in one year!

So addicted! Life is good!

Comox BC
Level Contributor
987 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Puerto Vallarta February 2009 - Here we come!

Feb 11th thru March 4th for us. Hope to fit in a couple of days in Guadalajara during that time. We've only been here on a Mex/Riv cruise so looking forward to really experiencing PV.

4. Re: Puerto Vallarta February 2009 - Here we come!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 14:19