We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All-Inclusive???

New York, NY
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Topic
All-Inclusive???

When a resort says it is all-inclusive does that mean ANYONE who pays to stay in the resort (no matter what kind of room they book) has the all-inclusive?

I was just looking at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort and Spa and it says it is all-inclusive but I just wanetd to check what the rooms will look like an dthey have like 15 choices and some say they're all-inclusive and some don't say anything about it.. so I am confused...

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
268 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All-Inclusive???

From what I understand this resort offer all inclusive and a european plan. I think the eurpoean plan includes breakfast only. There will probably be different colored wrist bands. The difference in prices will depend on rooms. Some have ocean views and be a bit more upscale. The lower priced options will probably be on the lower floors with no view. As well, the european plans will be cheaper. Check out the resort website, I'm sure they have one, you should be able to decide if you want to pay the extra for a better ??? room. I myself go for the cheaper option as we really don't spend that much time in the room. As for all inclusive, we are drinkers and like to sit by the pool so all inclusive works well for us. Do go out and experience PV outside of the resort, it is amazing.

Puerto Vallarta...
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
1,024 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All-Inclusive???

We stay at the Dreams PV and you have all- inclusive no matter which room you stay in.

We have also stayed at the Rio resorts and you get AI in any room. We prefer the Dreams. Not as fancy as the Rio Palace or Rio Hotel but is the type of place we prefer.

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All-Inclusive???

Dreams and Riu hotels are A/I ONLY whereas Villa del Palmar can be reserved European Plan (Room Only) or All Inclusive, and as well, they have many Time Share rooms as well.

Some European Plans at some hotels will offer breakfast and some will not. It all depends on the hotel and/or special offers/promotions.

The only way you will have All Inclusive at the Villa del Palmar is if you reserve an All Inclusive package.

What website are you looking at?

4. Re: All-Inclusive???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 16:16