We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can't wait until Nov!!!

Republic Mo
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Can't wait until Nov!!!

I'm taking my wife to PV in November for her 30th birthday. We've been to Cancun twice but wanted to do something different. What is the currency exchange now? Last time I was in Mexico I think it was 11-1. Hope everyone is having a great week!!

Burnaby, Canada
Level Contributor
12,553 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can't wait until Nov!!!

For current, "best-rates" of exchanges, all currencies, recommend checking out -

On a personal note, haven't seen 11-1 rates for US$$ or Cdn$$ since fall '07.

St Louis
Level Contributor
285 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can't wait until Nov!!!

Congrats on your decision to visit Puerto Vallarta.

We are also going in November(2nd-10th). When are you going, and where are you staying?

Puerto Vallarta is an awesome city. This will be our fourth visit. There are alot of people on this board that will give you great advice and recommendations that will really enhance your enjoyment of the city during your stay. Feel free to post and ask as many questions as you need. Welcome to Trip Advisor, and again, congrats on your decision to visit one my of favorite cities.

Auburn, California
Level Contributor
140 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can't wait until Nov!!!

i cant wait either. october 31st to november 8th dreams resort. i buy pesos from my bank ahead of time and got 10-1 rates. dave

Pt. Pleasant, NJ
Level Contributor
2,130 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can't wait until Nov!!!

We'll just miss you guys, we arrive on Nov. 10th! We'll be at the Marriott (2nd stay there, 6th time in PV) until the 17th. I cannot wait...

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
566 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can't wait until Nov!!!

We leave November 8th & return November 23rd!!! I've actually have lost count on how many times we've been to PV :-)! But I do know this is trip #2 to PV this year! One week at Mayan Palace PV & one week at Mayan Palace in Nuevo.

When we were younger we used to go to Mazatlan, then one year we went to PV & have never gone back to Mazatlan. PV is soooo much better! Down to 43 days!

Republic Mo
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Can't wait until Nov!!!

Staying at the Melia 4 nights beginning Nov. 15th. Thank for the info on the exchange rates

7. Re: Can't wait until Nov!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 04:19
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now