We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pipi's restaurant

chicago, IL
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Pipi's restaurant

My fiance' and I will be in Puerto Vallarta for the 3rd time in October. On our previous trips we had heard wonderful things about Pipi's and we're interested in checking it out on this visit.

Can anyone tell me where it is located in Puerto Vallarta?

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pipi's restaurant

Pipi's is a great place to go right away, totally puts you in the Holiday in Mexico spirit.

Here is a site that has a map (click below for larger view)

Address, phone and user reviews.

www.vallartaonline.com/restaurants/pipis/

Provecho! :)

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,720 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pipi's restaurant

it is up the hill about 3 blocks from Carlos O'Briens. although my wife and I stay at an All inclusive, we always go into town to eat at PIPI's. we started going there 20 years ago when it only had 6 tables and have seen it grow over the years and it is just as good or better. Fajitas are the speciality but all the food is great. I had garlic shrimp last time. Marqaritas are served in large glasses and you need 2 hands to pick them up. when in October are you going, my wife and I will be at the golden crown again from Oct 16 to 30. Just booked it on Monday.

chicago, IL
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Pipi's restaurant

We will be there for our honeymoon from Oct. 30-Nov. 6

Can't wait!! We've had such a good time the last 2 years when we've gone!

Pleasant Hill...
Level Contributor
221 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Pipi's restaurant

We LOVED Pipis! We were in PV in June and had to go to Pipis twice. Everything is great from the GIANT margaritas to the fajitas to the guacamole made right at your table. Now sometimes on the weekends I will tell hubby "time for lunch do a to go order at Pipis"...wishful thinking anyway!

chicago, IL
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Pipi's restaurant

Sounds wonderful - we will certainly have to try it out on this trip!

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
5,178 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pipi's restaurant

My daughters & I have been to PV 4 times in the last 16 months and we have to go and eat at Pipi's at least 2 times while we are there. My daughters love the food and the waiters. It is a fun place and worth a visit.

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
566 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pipi's restaurant

We LOVE Pipi's!!! We have over the years seen those two cute little boys grow up! Every year they remember us & usually get us right in if theres a line. We bring them little gifts every year & they love the stuff we make them out of balloons! One time we made every employee there a balloon hat! Love the margaritas!!! 3 months from today & we'll be back!!! Can't wait!