We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yeah!! It's my turn ..again! Can't wait!

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
566 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Yeah!! It's my turn ..again! Can't wait!

Thanks to everyone on TA! We leave for 12 days in the am tomorrow! We'll be going to RISE & making all the kids balloon hats etc, got in touch with Dan & is set up Saturday morning. I'll post pic's when we get back.

Looking forward to parasailing, going to Yalapa, ziplining, and lots of time on the beach soaking up the sun!!

Also meeting up with bezerk from this forum! Can't wait to see all our local freinds again, and the ocean & palm trees!!

Can already taste the mass margarita's!! Happy travels everyone!! Heidi & Gary

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
1,341 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yeah!! It's my turn ..again! Can't wait!

hey you guys

from the history of beserks post im certain youll be friends quickly

enjoy your trip and dont fall down on the beach from those blissfull margharitas

bruce

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
5,281 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yeah!! It's my turn ..again! Can't wait!

Have a great time Heidi....and I'm sure you and Bezerk will hit it off great! Can't wait for pics and trip reports!

Enjoy~

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic, Chapala
Level Contributor
13,386 posts
551 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yeah!! It's my turn ..again! Can't wait!

No trip reports, we'll be too busy with margaritas, palomas and micheladas! Only kidding....Looking forward to meeting islands and others and will be in touch from NV.....

Lucky islands gets to arrive first but I'll follow soon....

Thanks to all the posters and of course to the local posters who helped me in finding some different areas and restaurants to check out....Some great people on here...

Can't wait to hit sea level in a few days...getting a tad cool here at 5000 feet above sea level LOL.

4. Re: Yeah!! It's my turn ..again! Can't wait!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 16:28