We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

deluxe rooms dreams pv

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
canada
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
deluxe rooms dreams pv

hey,

can someone describe the deluxe rooms at dreams pv for me, thanks.

Tacoma, Washington
Level Contributor
630 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: deluxe rooms dreams pv

look at my review posted early october- I have some room pics.

we found the rooms to be fine, appeared to have recent paint and bed furnishings. Average size rooms, the bathrooms still have a tub/shower combo, but new sinks & granite counters. All deluxe rooms have a view, a safe, mini bar/fridge,tv/dvd,ipod dock on clock radio, small love seat, cocktail table & chairs. Some rooms in deluxe tower have balconies, but most do not-instead they have a floor to ceiling sliding window with a rail outside.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Puerto Vallarta...
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
935 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: deluxe rooms dreams pv

Read my review from Sept 30th. We love Dreams PV and are returning for the 7th time December 2nd.

Jeri

Sedona AZ

3. Re: deluxe rooms dreams pv

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 00:20