We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP Looking for transportation from airport to Rincon!!

Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Topic
HELP Looking for transportation from airport to Rincon!!

Hi there, can anyone give me some advice and suggestions as to which is the best way to get from the airport to Rincon.

My eldery parents are flying from Vancouver, BC to Puerto Vallarta and then will be staying somewhere in Rincon. What would the best mode of transportation be, taking a taxi (costs?) or private transportation (costs and who does one contact.

What would be a reliable private transportaion company that would be able to take them from Puerto Vallarta airport to Rincon, this will be their first time staying in Rincon. Any advice would be great. Thanks so much.

Lin5054

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
12,505 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HELP Looking for transportation from airport to Rincon!!

Hi Lin: I would suggest that you ask that question on one of the Rincon de Guayabitos Forums on which locals (Guayabitos locals) post.

Here's a Trip Advisor thread. In the last post on this thread there are links to these forums (just scroll down).

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g552078-i9897-k230…

If you don't get an answer, they can always take an official airport taxi cab. It'll be the best part of $100 US (or equivalent in pesos). If they take a cab, they should have precise directions of where they are going in Guayabitos. Rates are fixed so they don't have to worry about getting ripped off.

But I'd suggest going to those local forums for the bst advice. Lots of Guayabitos winter residents are like your parents. Canadian too.

If you have any problems, post back.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
1,341 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HELP Looking for transportation from airport to Rincon!!

hey libby ood answer

also if needed my neighbor actually owns a taxi company

if you cant make the proper arangement i can confer with him and see how much it will cost

actually ill post in the mrning and give you an answer

bruce

3. Re: HELP Looking for transportation from airport to Rincon!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 15:22