We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

18 days and counting

colorado
Level Contributor
403 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
18 days and counting

Hi everyone

Just want to take a moment to thank all of those that have responded questions like.... finding cheap lodging at christmas for a party of 8 and finding deep sea fishing that the average person can afford (at christmas, for a party of 8) ok, I am laughing while I type this.

I would like you all to know that we did find a vacation plan that worked for everyone involved. It didn't turn out exactly like I planned but here it is.

12 glorious days in p.v. Dec 18-30 first two days AI at the RDC up north, just to kick back. 7 days at the Playa Del Sol Costa Sur (don't worry, not going AI here, thanks to you, you know who you are) This is when we will do all of our exploring in this wonderful city and day trips (maybe fishing on the Babalu, thanks Brenda). The last 3 days in the marina at the Embarcadero, I know this place isn't 5 star but, my hungry teenagers don't really care. By this stage of our trip I will be ready to take a nap in a beach chair with a drink and a plate of chips and guac and I will be happy.

For those of you that helped me plan this holiday, Thank you so much!!! I would love to meet you and buy you a beer.

For those of you that think you can't afford a great trip to p.v. this it what it's costing us...

Round trip airfare from Denver, and 12 days lodging (5 of which are AI) about $800 pp. At high season, I don't think this is too bad. Non of this would have happened without all of you on T.A. xoxo from Denver

p.s. JR, if you still need help with your website, let me know. Denver is a big city with a whole bunch of people and I am sure I can help you find someone. I would love to return the favor.

To the rest of you that are T.A. junkies just like me, happy holidays, (whatever holidays that you may celebrate) and happy travels...

mykidsmama

1. Re: 18 days and counting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2009, 14:29