We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf Flamingo

ubu
Barrie Ontario...
Level Contributor
130 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Golf Flamingo

Has anyone golfed the Flamingo Golf course since Dec 2004, are there any golf specials, My wife and I will be there for 2 weeks in Feb 2005 and hope to golf 10 times any idea what it will cost me???

K

libby,montana
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf Flamingo

the fees are 75-90 american i found an awesome site ezlinks.com they have specials 12 days out so you can reserve and pay for greens fees right before you leave its about 60-70% off rack rates you can go there early and watch what rates are as your trip aproaches they have the mayan palace course for 44 bucks instead of 125 also they will make regular tee times way in advance however you will probably get a better deal in pv than the rack rate good luck, david

Maritimes, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf Flamingo

We called the golf courses directly before booking online to see if they honoured some of these internet deals and some they tried not to honour - so just watch yourselves! Even the "rebate" certificate from booking in our hotel lobby they tried not to honour (at Flamingo that is).

libby,montana
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf Flamingo

thanx for the tip lovepv