We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 month holiday rentals

Chania Town, Greece
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
2 month holiday rentals

Hi there,

Looking for any suggestions on reasonable 2 month holiday stay. Will be in Puerto Vallarta on the 12th Jan and staying for 2 months. Preferably looking at staying in the Romantic Zone / Las Meurtos beach or in the old town. Suggestions would be most appreciated!

Thanks, Kirk

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
26,938 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 month holiday rentals

I would suggest you start contacting the hotels in the other thread (budget rentals) and see what they can do for you. It's pretty late notice to get anything other than a hotel room, just fyi...

The smaller places will generally offer long term discounts. For two months I would recommend somewhere that offers either communal cooking facilities or your own kitchenette.

Vallarta Sun Suites offers monthly rates.

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 month holiday rentals

Check with http://www.vallarta-getaways.com/

I think they may have something, I was there today seeing a friend and I thought the apartment I used to rent may be open, or maybe they have something else available.

It is on Basilio Badillo, about five blocks to the beach- there are two apartments there, tell them Brenda sent you and that is Erin and Hectos's place so they know which one you mean and ask if they have anything else since they have some "longer" term rentals sometimes but as Jenny said, most rentals are already taken.

Shawnigan Lake...
Level Contributor
5,485 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 month holiday rentals

Sorry but the link doesn't work for me :)

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 month holiday rentals

weird, works for me on two different computers.

Try to cut and paste and put in your address bar.?

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 month holiday rentals

Works for me ?

Comox BC
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 month holiday rentals

Works for me too. :-))

7. Re: 2 month holiday rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 07:18