We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pandora beads in PV?

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cincinnati, Oh.
Level Contributor
75 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Pandora beads in PV?

With all of the sterling silver jewelry available in PV, does anyone know of a place that sells Pandora beads or beads that fit Pandora?

Riviera Nayarit...
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
9,755 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pandora beads in PV?

Not familiar with Pandora beads; what are they?

Langley BC
Level Contributor
1,341 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Pandora beads in PV?

I haven't seen any, zip126 but I haven't been on the lookout for them either. There is a bead shop called La Piedra on Basilio Badillo (between Constitution and Olas Altas on the south side of the street) that may have beads that will work.

Comox BC
Level Contributor
987 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pandora beads in PV?

To repeat Elanmex's ?? and out of curiosity - please what are they? And who is Pandora other than she of 'box fame'. :-)

Holly

Langley BC
Level Contributor
1,341 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Pandora beads in PV?

www.pandoracharmbracelets.com will provide you with the info.

Comox BC
Level Contributor
987 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pandora beads in PV?

Ah so! Thanks Langley. :-)) Those look kind of fun. :-))

Gracias Holly

Cincinnati, Oh.
Level Contributor
75 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pandora beads in PV?

Just wanted to "bump" this since I'm leaving for PVR in FIVE more sleeps. I'm planning to check with Roberto. I figure if anyone would have them he would but if anyone has seen them elsewhere, I'd appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks So Much!

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
953 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pandora beads in PV?

I know for a fact that they have Pandora at the Marriott Casa Magna hotel in the Marina. Pandora is not a big thing here in PV, but try the Marriott.

8. Re: Pandora beads in PV?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 16:16