We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tequila Six Pack Tour

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Omaha
Level Contributor
227 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Tequila Six Pack Tour

Anyone who's been recently- interested in where the tour stops for breakfast and lunch. I thought I'd read that breakfast was in in Rincon de Guayabitos at Decameron Los Cocos, true? Can't find any info on the lunch stop. Also am curious about the tequila part of the tour itself.

Thx in advance,

TN

Comox BC
Level Contributor
987 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tequila Six Pack Tour

TN - As I'd never heard of this tour (which is not at all surprising) I googled it. There is lots of info from various sources. Here is a link to one writeup by the PV Mirror from this month:

www.pvmirror.com/specialreports/tequila.html

This article indicates breakfast was a 'box breakfast' handed out and lunch was at a hacienda on the Tequila farms grounds.

That said, there seems to be more than one operator of this tour? so its difficult to know if they are all operated exactly the same way.

Here is the link to the Google search:

http://www.google.com/search?q=tequila+six+pack+tour+puerto+vallarta&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1

If the link breaks, just google Tequila Six Pack Tour Puerto Vallarta ---- there are pages plus so perhaps you can find specific info on your tour operator.

Sounds like a very interesting experience!

HTH

Holly

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
24 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tequila Six Pack Tour

Been on this tour twice, to two different tequilla factories in Tequilla. We did have boxed breakfasts, and lunch in the city of Tequilla (once at the factory, once in a resto). We were very satisfied with the tour.

Richard

Omaha
Level Contributor
227 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tequila Six Pack Tour

Thanks to you both for responding-

WCGal, the PV Mirror article gave a very good description of the tour itinerary, ( ¡Gracias!) butho I understand that Harris Tours is no longer the company that provides the excursion, nor is Sauza currently the company one visits.

rlusig, sounds like the Harris tour might have been the first version you took? - In any case, a tour that prompts repeat business sounds like a good bet!

Regards,

TN

4. Re: Tequila Six Pack Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 19:17