We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Teatro Limon vs. Rythm of the Night

MI
Level Contributor
115 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Teatro Limon vs. Rythm of the Night

Looking to surprise my girlfriend while in PV. Which would be better overall? I want it to me good food but a good atmosphere as well. Any comments will help.

Thanks.

Shawnigan Lake...
Level Contributor
5,446 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Teatro Limon vs. Rythm of the Night

First let me state I have done neither BUT have had many friends do both and if it were MY dh hoping to surprise ME .....oh say.....during the week of Feb 22-March 1st. I would hope that HE picked Teatro Limon.

Burnaby, Canada
Level Contributor
12,508 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Teatro Limon vs. Rythm of the Night

Not sure what your ages are, but for us "old-timers" (and must admit, we as well, have not done either), I'm very sure my 'she' (and me too) would much-prefer the individually-tailored food creations, and the intimacy provided at TeatroLimon, than a pre-packaged dinner & show tour.

SoCal
Level Contributor
9,432 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Teatro Limon vs. Rythm of the Night

Nothing against Rhythms of the Night which we did years ago, but for a special evening with an outstanding meal hands down go to Teatro Limon.

Redlands, California
Level Contributor
5,094 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Teatro Limon vs. Rythm of the Night

Add another vote for Teatro Limon! You can't beat either the food or the service. The atmosphere is welcoming and casually elegant.

Shawnigan Lake...
Level Contributor
5,446 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Teatro Limon vs. Rythm of the Night

<----knows her dh has been reading this forum lately and is hoping to be *surprised too * :D

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Teatro Limon vs. Rythm of the Night

I've done both and hands down, Teatro Limon for something really special.

Redlands, California
Level Contributor
5,094 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Teatro Limon vs. Rythm of the Night

My DH doesn't want surprises, he wants dinner at Teatro Limon! Quincytoo, I hope you and your DH make it there. I'm just sorry it won't be in May.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
1,341 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Teatro Limon vs. Rythm of the Night

there must be something in the food lol

bruce

England
Level Contributor
1,466 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Teatro Limon vs. Rythm of the Night

Rhythm of the Night is fine, but not really mega romantic or particularly special.

Teatro Limon on the other hand is beautiful. We discovered it when we had a car and driver for the day. Our driver was really great, he recommended the restaurant, even rang and reserved a table for us and then took us there and back.

The restaurant was even better than he described - a wonderful evening, brilliant food and a lovely treat.

If you decide to take your girlfriend PLEASE don't let me know, envy and rampant jealousy are not very becoming emotions. :-)

Comox BC
Level Contributor
987 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Teatro Limon vs. Rythm of the Night

Another "I haven't been there yet" person but I'd absolutely choose TeatroLimon over ROTN and would suggest you do also Darko.

Hey Tony - we have reservations for the 24th. TL might be able to expand them from two peeps to four peeps as its a bit off in time yet??? It's a New Moon that evening. Might be a good thing ya know? Hint Hint. :-)

So did I do good QT? :-))

Hasta Pronto

Holly