We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone go one the Rhythms Of The Night tour

oregon
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone go one the Rhythms Of The Night tour

This sounds so nice and relaxing. I want to know if anyone here has tried it. this is what it says

Monday-Saturday at 6:30 pm from the Vallarta Adventure Center in Nuevo Vallarta, or 7:00 pm from the Puerto Vallarta Maritime Terminal.

Length of Tour: Approximately 5 hours

Price: $89 USD

What's Included: A fantastic sunset cruise, open bar, superb candelight dinner and a contemporary dance show at the pyramid amphitheater.

We recommend that you wear comfortable shoes and bring a light jacket or sweater with you.

Langley BC
Level Contributor
1,341 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone go one the Rhythms Of The Night tour

we have taken this tour twice; it's worth it, the show is spectacular.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
953 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone go one the Rhythms Of The Night tour

We went on New Year's Eve and loved it. Actually, the buffet food was excellent. As good as any upscale restaurant in PV. And the show is fantastic. It is just not long enough. Open bar going over with some snacks (cheese, fruit, chips...) and open bar and dancing coming back. They will usually take your picture before the show and try to hunt you down at the end of the night to buy, but you are under no obligation. We also tipped at the end of the night. The people are very hard working on the boat and at Las Caletas. Hope you Enjoy!

London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,186 posts
265 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone go one the Rhythms Of The Night tour

We did it last Saturday for valentines day, was great, Will post a full review later.... but yes it's nice and worth it at least once, and bring a sweater, gets cold and windy on the boat! Dinner was good (it's buffet) and show was excellent!

British Columbia
Level Contributor
99 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone go one the Rhythms Of The Night tour

Hi There:

Yes, it is a very good show and a good time. Dinner and drinks all good. Just check the departure times. We went the first part of Feb. but we boarded the boat at about 5:30 ish. Something about 2 shows a night but that wasn't the case. It may have something to do with how late it stays light out. The boat ride is about 1 hr. each way, show is 30-40 minutes, then dinner. The call back to the boat for our trip was at 8 p.m. Back at the Marina about 9:30 p.m.

oregon
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone go one the Rhythms Of The Night tour

thanks for all your input! my sister and I are trying to decide what to do. I think we are going to to Yelapa but not on a tour. also might find a horse back riding tour but the night one sounds great.

San Diego
Level Contributor
3,773 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone go one the Rhythms Of The Night tour

We went on this tour and really enjoyed it. The boat ride there and back is very nice and scenic. The show is wonderful. The food was just OK, but it was worth it. It is geared IMO to couples though, romantic.

oregon
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone go one the Rhythms Of The Night tour

ya its ok I don't think my sister will try to kiss me ;o) we are going to have fun!

8. Re: Anyone go one the Rhythms Of The Night tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 23:18