We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll Call for May!

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jersey City, New...
Level Contributor
276 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Roll Call for May!

My boyfriend and myself along with another couple (all in our mid to late twenties) are going to be staying at Casa Velas from May 23rd-May 30th.

We've read all the reviews and wanted to thank you for them!

Hope to see one or two of you out there!

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
166 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roll Call for May!

I too will be staying in PV May 23 - 30 at the Barcelo la Jolla de Mismaloya with 4 friends (late 20s - early 40s). Can't wait to check out Hilo and Andales. PV here we come!

Folsom , CA
Level Contributor
86 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Roll Call for May!

Twelve of us .. two families of four and two couples .. heading to Dreams Puerto Vallarta May 29 - June 5.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
722 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Roll Call for May!

I will be in my 2nd home for all of May, and more...!

Remember anyone wishing to check out a pricy top spot of PV area without paying the high prices, join me one night for the restaurant festival 5/15-31.

PM me and we can choose which place and what date. I need additional people on my visits as I can then write about 9 courses of different food offered instead of the 3 I would order [the menu not announced yet will be 3 course meal with a choice of 3 per course.]

Redlands, California
Level Contributor
4,980 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Roll Call for May!

Sigh...some of us still have to work and can't spend two months in Mexico. I'll be there for most of May, part of the time in a house in Conchas Chinas and the last week at Plaza Mar.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
38 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Roll Call for May!

My boyfriend and I will be at Dreams PV May 2nd-May 13th =]

Poughkeepsie, New...
Level Contributor
458 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Roll Call for May!

Third visit to GCP May 8th through 22nd.

Lake Montezuma...
Level Contributor
217 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Roll Call for May!

Yipee - After a nasty record snow and nasty winter colds, we arrive April 30 till May 13th - Plaza Mar, first stop Burrow's Bar for a tasty Margaritta and sunset. Can't come soon enough! Hoolia (Judy) and Jim.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
237 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Roll Call for May!

there will be 6 of us (early-mid 20s) there from may 9-19! can't wait!!

Woodland Park...
Level Contributor
3,284 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Roll Call for May!

Hubby and I will be in PV for our 6th anniversary April 30 - May 5, staying at the Marriott. My second time but his first. Looking forward to a nice anniversary get away!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
85 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Roll Call for May!

My family including parents(free babysitting) will be there for 2 weeks in mid May. Staying at a resort in Nuevo Vallarta. Hope the weather is good for all of us!!!