We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help with excursions in pv for a day

hughson, ca
Level Contributor
117 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
help with excursions in pv for a day

help! my wife and i will be in pv as part of a 7 day mex. riv. cruise. i am struggling with finding an "excursion" to do while we are in pv. we are leaning toward heading out to yelapa for the day but just cant seem to committ. any other suggestions. we are not partyers or drinkers. would like something fun/interesting/exciting to do. we will spend some time in town since my wife wants to buy some tile. any suggestions for outtings or tile stores would be great.

Level Contributor
47,267 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help with excursions in pv for a day

www.talverna-tile.com is the website for the tile store

Level Contributor
3,679 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help with excursions in pv for a day

The link above is incorrect. It should be http://www.talavera-tile.com/

traverse city...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: help with excursions in pv for a day

hi. i just posted a note that i am interested in a day excursion in pv. the zip lines, rapelling and waterfalls. if interested and you are on my cruise line, contact me. i am on the carnival splendor. apr 12-19 this would be april 15th thanks

Still have questions?Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question
4. Re: help with excursions in pv for a day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 18:22